Hampton Garden Studio
Garden room with a compact design for smaller spaces on tighter budgets
Our best value garden office. The Hampton Studio is designed to fit the most compact areas.
This modern garden room not only looks slick but is an incredible value for money with a starting price of £6495 including VAT and installation.
We use low maintenance treated weatherboard to clad the rear and sides. Which is coloured dark grey or stone shade before we begin each room install.
The Hampton Garden Studio is available in two sizes: 2.4m x 2.4m and 3.0m x 2.4m.
What we include in a Hampton Garden Office Installation
- Adjustable steel base frame and foundation system- no need for a concrete slab to be laid
- Fully insulated floor, walls and roof
- Maintenance-free roof which is a composite panel manufactured by Kingspan (a worldwide market leader in cladding, insulation and roofing products)
- Low maintenance weatherboard on the rear and sides (vertical cladding in grooved panels and painted a dark grey or stone colour prior to installation)
- Walls – ready for you to paint with your own paint
- Gutter and downspout at rear
- Unfinished structural ply floor, ready to take a laminate floor or carpet. (we can fit a commercial grade laminate ‘v’ groove with 100mm skirting boards at £600)
- Internal electrics in the front or back panel of the right or left wall – two double sockets, directional spot lighting and switch. All electrics must be in the same panel
- Junction box (for your electrician to connect to your house mains) or hook-up plug via a caravan type extension lead positioned in same external wall as internal electrics
- Full height glazing across the front with outward opening door and two fixed full height windows. The door can be positioned to the right, left or central. All doors and windows are A rated and include an insurance-approved multi lock
- Rapid installation