Hampton studiosOur newest garden room has been designed for those with smaller spaces on tighter budgets
Our newest garden room has been designed for those with smaller spaces on tighter budgets. One of the best value studios available.
The Hampton not only looks slick, but is incredible value for money with a starting price of £5495 including VAT and installation. We use a low maintenance weatherboard to clad the rear and sides and this is painted a dark grey or stone colour prior to installation. The Hampton is available in two sizes: 2.4m x 2.4m and 3.0m x 2.4m.
What we include
- Fully insulated floor, walls and roof
- Maintenance-free roof which is a composite panel manufactured by Kingspan (a worldwide market leader in cladding, insulation and roofing products)
- Low maintenance weatherboard on the rear and sides (vertical cladding in grooved panels and painted a dark grey or stone colour prior to installation)
- Walls – ready for you to paint with your own emulsion
- Rear gutter
- Full height glazing across the front with outward opening door with multi point locking, all double glazed (planitherm low ‘E’ glass) With the 2.4m model the door is on the left with two glazed panels to the right hand side. With the 3m model the door is central with one glazed panel to each side.
- Adjustable steel base frame and foundation system- no need for a concrete slab to be laid
- Unfinished structural ply floor, ready to take a laminate floor or carpet. (we can fit a commercial grade laminate ‘v’ groove with 50mm skirting boards as an optional extra)
- Internal electrics on the side wall – two double sockets, directional spot lighting and switch
- Hook-up plug via a caravan type extension lead or you can opt for a normal outside junction box
|American Walnut laminate flooring and skirting boards
|Western Red Cedar panel (to either side or both)
||£850 per side|