Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Sanctum Garden Studios
It’s a worrying time for everyone and we wanted to update you on what we are doing here at Sanctum to respond to this.
Safety of our employees and on our installation sites are always our priority.
Sanctum Garden Studios remain open as we continue to follow advice from Public Health England. However, we do recognise the seriousness of the Coronavirus situation, specifically to our employees and customers, and in light of this, we have taken the following actions:
- Enhanced and frequent cleaning and disinfecting of objects and surfaces that are touched regularly including tools, equipment and work vehicles
- Employees will wash their hands for 20 seconds more often
- Provision of hand sanitiser and tissues for employees
- If an employee becomes unwell with a new, continuous cough or a high temperature, they will not continue to work and will be advised to self-isolate
- Employees will self isolate if a family member is unwell (in addition to if the employee is unwell)
- There will be no unnecessary interface with customer/customer’s house
- If you have suspected Coronavirus (Covid-19) please let Sanctum Garden Studios know as soon as possible
- Employees and clients will be updated daily on actions being taken to reduce risks of exposure in the workplace
- If you have any concerns please let us know in order that enhanced measures can be discussed